To become a member of FEMRITE has been made easy as we are always looking out for new writers to publish and empower through our activities. All you need is to fullfill any of our requirements as per our policy in creating a criterion for becoming a part of our writers sisterhood. Here below, you will be able to download the membership form, fill it and return by email or hand delivery to our offices.
THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A FULL MEMBER
- Aspiring members shall be required to fill in an application form and a statement of intent, which shall be forwarded to the Programme Officer in charge of membership. .
- After a decision by the vetting committee, a written response shall be communicated to the successful applicant.
- The applicant shall write back officially accepting membership on a probation of six months. Members on probation shall be expected to participate actively in FEMRITE activities for them to be assessed.
- After the six months probation, an induction seminar shall be organised for those members deemed to have successfully completed the probation. Then the Constitution document and the Membership policy document will be made available to them.
- The inducted members will pay membership and subscription fees. They will be given a period of six months within which to completed payment. Their names will then be included on members register as full members.
Probation for the inactive members shall be extended for a further six months.
Those who will show no commitment will be denied membership and will be accordingly informed.